Wednesday 30 December 2015

Results of December goals.

alyof2015

December was rather slow for goals but I did complete one item.

1. Complete the advent calendar for Kathryn.
I finished the advent calendar but I didn't finish in time for it to be used this year, but it's all finished and ready to use for Christmas 2016. I also forgot to take a final photo before it was gifted so this will have to do.



2. Baby quilt for baby Lucas
Not completed  I chose this pattern from Today's Quilter issue 3.


So far I've made one block but I'm going to work on this tomorrow.



3. Quilt for Buddy
This is still at the thinking about stage. I will get it started in January. I bought him treats for his Christmas present instead.

4. Finish the hexie quilt top.
The top is still short of its outer border as  I need to purchase the fabric.




I'm linking my dismal finishes for the month with A lovely year of finishes for the final finish party of 2015. I hope you achieved more than I did this month.

Lyndsey

3 comments:

  1. Your quilt work top class. I especially love the advent calendar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Finishes! I love the puppy block, might have to make one of those for my G-daughter! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete